- You need to take your household size and income into consideration
- Your income has to be below the average income in New York State for a family of that particular size
- You automatically qualify if your income is below that average
- If you are above the average income, your attorney will take other expenses into consideration
- Your attorney will sit down at determine what assets will be covered
This educational video was provided by Randy H. Gugino, an experienced Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney. If you have questions about whether or not you qualify for bankruptcy, we would be happy to help. Please contact our office at (716) 833-8455 for a free initial consultation. Let our experience work for you.