Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney Discusses How To Deal With Foreclosure

  • You may be confronted with a Bank Foreclosure, or an In Rem Proceeding
  • In either case, you can avoid the Foreclosure by filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
  • If you cannot catch up with your Bank Foreclosure payments over a 3-5 year period, you can attempt to have a re-modification of the loan through the Supreme Court
  • The courts generous in imposing on a Bank or Lender to modify a loan, as long as you show that you can make the payments

This educational video was provided by Randy H. Gugino, an experienced Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney. If you have questions about foreclosure or how to deal with your home being foreclosed on, we would be happy to help. Please contact our office at (716) 833-8455 for a free initial consultation. Let our experience work for you.