Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney Explains What To Do If You’ve Been Served With A Foreclosure Notice

  • You should contact your Attorney, upon being served with a Foreclosure Notice
  • Your Attorney will have you bring in the paperwork to determine its accuracy
  • A Debt Validation letter can be sent out to the creditor, in order to determine how much is owed
  • The Creditor has the obligation to go into the Court to request that the note be recreated

This educational video was provided by Randy H. Gugino, an experienced Buffalo Bankruptcy Attorney. If you have questions about bankruptcy, or what to do if you’ve been served with a foreclosure notice, we would be happy to help. Please contact our office at (716) 833-8455 for a free initial consultation. Let our experience work for you.