Are you ready to file a divorce but need legal help? Read these 3 divorce tips for guidance, then contact our Buffalo attorney to get started.
- An uncontested divorce is often a much cheaper form of divorce.
- In an uncontested divorce, the parties are able to communicate with one another, in terms of separating their assets.
- These agreements can be documented in writing to be used at a later time.
Contested vs Uncontested Divorce
- An Uncontested Divorce allows for a separation agreement to be made
Alimony and Spousal Maintenance
- Alimony is the old term for Spousal Maintenance.
- Some factors that help to determine alimony is reviewing the length of your marriage, your income, your health, your education, and if you have had a career during your marriage.
If you have questions about alimony and divorce or our 3 divorce tips, please contact our Buffalo Divorce Attorney for a free legal consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.