Are you having landlord or tenant issues? Check out these 3 landlord tenant tips for guidance, then contact our Buffalo attorney today.
Do Tenants Have To Vacate If The Landlord Sells The Property?
- As a tenant, you have the right to stay on the property until the end of the term of your lease.
What If The Tenant Is Intentionally Causing Damage To The Property?
As a skilled Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer, I often receive questions from landlords regarding what their rights are if they have a tenant that is intentionally causing damage to their property.
- Under this situation, it is possible to bring Criminal Charges against the Tenant.
- You must be able to show to the Police that it was that Tenant doing the Damages.
- A Notice and Explanation from the Tenant will help your Lawyer decide if there will be Criminal Charges, or if the Tenant will be evicted.
What If My Landlord Refuses To Return My Security Deposit?
As a skilled Buffalo Landlord Tenant Attorney, I often receive questions from clients regarding what tenants can do if their landlord refuses to return their security deposit.
- A Tenant is entitled to a return of their security deposit, upon vacation of the property, so long as the property is in similar condition as it was in at the time of rental.
- If your Landlord Refuses to Return your Security Deposit, you can go to Small Claims Court.
- You should take pictures of the entire residence before you leave, in order to ensure visible proof of how you left the property.
If you have questions about landlord tenant disputes and would like to understand your rights, we would be happy to help. After reading these 3 landlord tenant tips, please contact our Buffalo Landlord Tenant Attorney, Randy H. Gugino, at (716) 833-8455 for an initial consultation.
Let our 30+ years of experience work for you.
Like us on Facebook