If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, check out these 4 criminal defense questions. Then, give our Buffalo attorney a call today.
How Does A DWI Affect Commercial Drivers?
- The DWI limitation for a Commercial Driver is .04, which is lower than that of a Regular Driver.
- These individuals need to be extra cautious, even if they drink a single glass of wine at dinner.
How Have DWI Laws Changed In Recent Years?
- The DWI Laws have changed over the past 5-6 years because of Legislative and Judicial pressure
- If you are driving Under the Influence in New York State with a minor in the car, it is considered to be a felony
- If you are granted a Conditional License after this situation, you need to drive with a self-provided device in your vehicle
What Should I Do After Getting Pulled Over For Suspected DWI?
- Always remember that the Police Officer is just doing their job
- Make sure to comply with any of the Officer’s requests
- You have to acknowledge if you have been drinking, but try to avoid saying how much you have had to drink
What Should I Do If I Was Asked To Take The Breathalyzer Test?
- Take into consideration how much you have had to drink over the past 2-5 hours
- Do not take the Breathalyzer Test, unless you are absolutely sure that you are going to pass it
- There are a variety of Criminal Consequences that come with failing the Breathalyzer Test
Were you or a loved one charged with a criminal defense case in New York? After reading these 4 criminal defense questions, contact our Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney, Randy Gugino, to schedule a free legal consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook