Are you looking to buy or sell a home and need legal assistance? Check out these 3 real estate tips, then contact our Buffalo lawyer today.
Biggest Mistakes When Buying or Selling Real Estate
As a skilled Buffalo Real Estate Attorney, I often receive questions from clients regarding real estate transactions and what to avoid.
- The biggest mistake is immediately likely a house before knowing its value.
- The property could be subject to sinkholes or even located in a bad neighborhood.
Issues that can Arise from a Real Estate Transaction
As an experienced Buffalo Real Estate Lawyer, I often tell clients about issues that can arise from a real estate transaction.
- One common issue is being able to coordinate the transactions.
- It is very important to communicate the process of your transactions to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Issues in the Real Estate Agreement of Sales that Affect the Seller
As a dedicated Buffalo Real Estate Attorney, I often receive questions from clients regarding real estate transactions, and the common issues that need to be addressed when selling a home.
- It is important to make sure your realtor is looking at all the available offers and negotiating the best price possible.
This article was provided by Randy H. Gugino, an experienced Buffalo Real Estate Attorney. If you have questions about what issues need to be address when selling a home, or are considering buying a home, or about these 3 real estate tips, we would be happy to help.
Please contact our office at (716) 833-8455 for a free initial consultation. Let our 30+ years of experience work for you.
Download Our Free Real Estate Guide
Like us on Facebook