Are you going through the divorce process and need legal help? Check out these 3 divorce facts for guidance, then call our Buffalo lawyer now.
Grounds For Divorce
- Your attorney can get a party divorced, based on the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage
- One member of the party has to indicate that the marriage has been irretrievably broken for at least 6 months
- Fault will only be a factor in your divorce under extreme conditions
- The grounds for divorce are primarily Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage.
- One of the parties must believe that the marriage was broken at least 6 months prior to the proceedings.
- In short term marriages, another form of divorce will most likely need to be used.
- An uncontested divorce is often a much cheaper form of divorce.
- In an uncontested divorce, the parties are able to communicate with one another, in terms of separating their assets.
- These agreements can be documented in writing to be used at a later time.
Are you going through the divorce process and need legal help? After checking out these 3 divorce facts as guidance, contact our Buffalo Divorce Lawyer, Randy Gugino, to schedule a consultation and case evaluation and get started on your case today.
Download Our Free Divorce Guide
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel