Are you facing a difficult time with bankruptcy and have questions? Check out these 3 “How To” bankruptcy answers, then contact our office for a consultation.
1. How To Deal With Collection Company Harassment
- It is unlawful for Collection Companies to contact you at irregular hours of the day
- If these individuals continue to harass you, contact an Attorney right away
2. How To Deal With Phony Collection Calls
- Do not make payments to individuals who refuse to identify who they are, or who they are representing
- You should contact your Attorney before you take any further action
3. How To Prepare for Bankruptcy
- Your attorney will ask for your tax returns over the past 2 years, pay stubs over the past 2 or 3 weeks, and a credit report
- You will need a title to your car, your driver’s license, and social security card
If you have questions about our 3 “how to” bankruptcy answers, or have more questions, we would be happy to help. Please contact our office at (716) 833-8455 for a initial consultation. Let our experience work for you.
Like us on Facebook