Do you have questions about child support and these 5 child support tips? Check out this article for guidance, then call our Buffalo lawyer.
1. Payment for Extracurricular Activities
- For the most part, these activities will be part of the child support.
- You will have to find a situation where there can be educational needs that are necessary.
2. Not Paying Court Ordered Child Support
As an experienced Buffalo Family Law Attorney, I answered many questions regarding child support.
- You are able to file a petition in Family Court in order to have the enforcement proceedings put in place.
3. Ex Not Paying for Child Support
As an experienced Family Law Attorney, I receive many questions regarding child support.
- No reason for you to have to wait on paying your bills.
- You should go to court and file an enforcement proceeding.
4. What To Know About Child Support
- It is regulated by the New York State Child Support Standards Act.
- The custodial parent will be entitled to pay 17% for one child, 25% for two children, 29% for three children, and going up from there.
- These numbers are a given aspect of what you are entitled to.
5. Modifying an Order If You Lose Your Job
As a knowledgeable Buffalo Child Support Lawyer, I receive questions about child support.
- NYS child support cannot be modified in Family Court or Supreme Court.
- Action can be taken in court to work out arrangements.