Do you have questions about dying without a will in Buffalo and need help? Watch this video, then call our attorney to get started today.
- As an experienced Buffalo Estate Planning Attorney, clients often ask questions about what happens if they, or their loved one dies without a will in place.
- The court will determine who your Administrator will be if you die without a Will.
- If there is a family conflict with who wants to be your Administrator, the court will determine who is most suitable for the position.
- If the conflict is so serious, the court may appoint a public administrator to act on the behalf of your estate.
- You will want to have a Will so that it can be determined who will take care of your children, and who will receive various assets.
- It is not recommended to leave your assets with your children once they turn 18, You should allow them time to mature, or allow them time to go to college.
Like us on Facebook