Are you or a loved one going through the divorce process? Check out what to know about divorce expenses here, then give our Buffalo office a call.
- One way to alleviate expenses would be to collect your financial documents and business records before the divorce has initiated.
- By obtaining the records prior to the divorce, you will alleviate expenses by avoiding attorney fees in the discovery period.
- Often times, the moneyed spouse is going to be the one whom responsible for the money.
How Much a Divorce Costs
- It would all depend on how long the case goes on.
- One hourly rate at the present time is $225 an hour, a typically case can be $2,500.
- A Separation Agreement is not required to get divorced in New York State.
- Separation Agreements are used to agree upon asset distribution when a marriage is dissolved.
Are you or a loved one going through the divorce process? After reading what to know about divorce expenses here, contact our Buffalo Divorce Lawyer, Randy Gugino, a call to schedule your free consultation.
Like us on Facebook